The AOAC Annual Meeting 2019: New science, new leaders, and new opportunities
With more than 850 attendees from global industry, government and academia, the AOAC Annual Meeting is a unique opportunity to build professional networks, meet top experts and keep pace with innovation in methods-based science. Join us in Denver, September 6-12, 2019.
This year’s meeting includes 29 scientific sessions on emerging methods, best practices, and trending topics like food fraud and cannabis purity and potency. Discover new technologies from DNA authentication to genomic microbial identification and get expert insights through:
- More than 250 poster presentations
- AOAC Stakeholder panel and working group meetings
- One custom training course (fee-based)
- Focused networking, for insiders and newcomers alike, including an orientation for first-time attendees
- Attendees from 39 countries worldwide and 17 AOAC Sections representing Asia, China, Europe, Sub-Saharan Africa, Latin America, and North America
- 60 exhibitors from the private sector, nonprofits, and government agencies
In an innovative and diverse industry, new food safety challenges are always on the horizon. At this year’s Annual Meeting, AOAC introduces the Analytical Solutions Forum , a multi-faceted “idea incubator” focusing on preparing for regulatory changes and emerging food safety issues. In a plenary and two breakout sessions, join thought-provoking discussions on how to identify and meet analytical needs—before public health emergencies arise.
The future of food happens at the AOAC annual Meeting. Be part of the conversation - Register now!