Applications are now being accepted for inaugural members of the Analytical Solutions Forum Steering Committee. Applicants will be assessed on the following:
- Working knowledge of the mission, goals, and operational processes of AOAC INTERNATIONAL
- Volunteer history with AOAC programs
- Evidence of demonstrable leadership in a focused community i.e. possession of management and group leadership skills
- Representation of an analytical stakeholder community or demonstrable depth of understanding of the analytical support needs within any of the diverse communities served by AOAC INTERNATIONAL
- Commitment and availability for the described level of work required by members of the Analytical Solutions Forum Steering Committee (6-8 hrs/quarter)
If you would like to be considered, please use the attached form to submit your application. Applications will be accepted through August 16, 2019.