AOAC is investigating the potential to launch a working group to develop a volunteer consensus standard (or standards) for the determination of ethylene oxide residues (ethylene oxide and 2-chloroethanol) in selected food, botanical and dietary supplement matrices.
Join us as we discuss the method needs, inconsistencies and other analytical challenges affecting global trade and identify solutions based on AOAC capabilities.
Who should participate: Subject matter experts and stakeholders from testing laboratories, technology providers/method developers, and food/botanical industry.
All times are listed in Eastern US Daylight Time (UTC/GMT -4 hours).
There is no cost to join us for this forum.
How To Register
- STEP 1 - Log into your account, or if you do not have one, create a new account.
- STEP 2 - Click the "Click Here to Register" button to get started.
- STEP 3 - Click "Proceed to Check Out" to complete your registration.
- STEP 4 - Please review your cart, then click "Submit Order."
- STEP 5 - Check your e-mail for your confirmation.
- STEP 6 - You will receive the full itinerary as soon as it is available. Links for the Zoom sessions will be provided at least 48 hours prior to the event.