Analytical Methods Week, run by AOAC INTERNATIONAL’s Official Methods Program, is a series of virtual Expert Review Panel (ERP) meetings, allowing method developers and experts to come together and advance analytical science.
Analytical Methods Week consolidates and streamlines ongoing AOAC consensus-building activities, such as ERP methods reviews and public comment periods, keeping these important steps in the process moving forward.
If you have any questions regarding the upcoming ERP meetings, please contact Deborah McKenzie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All times are listed in Eastern US Standard Time (UTC/GMT -5 hours).
There is no cost to join us for AOAC Analytical Methods Week.
How To Register
- STEP 1 - Log into your account, or if you do not have one, create a new account.
- STEP 2 - Click the "Click Here to Register" button to get started.
- STEP 3 - Click "Proceed to Check Out" to complete your registration.
- STEP 4 - Please review your cart, then click "Submit Order."
- STEP 5 - Check your e-mail for your confirmation.
- STEP 6 - You will receive the full itinerary as soon as it is available. Links for the Zoom sessions will be provided at least 48 hours prior to the event.