AOAC/GRMA Joint Webinar on Laboratory Qualification and the AOAC Reviewed and Recognized (R2) Program
Dietary Supplement product integrity and verification testing continue to be a focus within the industry. The Reviewed & Recognized (R2) validation program from the AOAC Research Institute (AOAC RI) is designed to assess instrument-based laboratory methods against pre-determined performance standards. Join us to learn how the R2program can provide solutions for:
- Laboratories – fit for purpose method validation
- Regulators – methods validated to a common standard
- Auditors – methods reviewed annually for certification renewal
- Dietary Supplement Producers – confidence in laboratory results
- Allyn Shultis – Executive Director, Global Retailer and Manufacturer Alliance (GRMA)
- Sharon Brunelle, Ph.D. – Technical Consultant, AOAC INTERNATIONAL
There is no cost for this webinar.
How To Register
- STEP 1 - Log into your account, or if you do not have one, create a new account.
- STEP 2 - Click the "Click Here to Register" button to get started.
- STEP 3 - Click "Proceed to Check Out" to complete your registration.
- STEP 4 - Please review your cart, then click "Submit Order."
- STEP 5 - Check your e-mail for your confirmation.
- STEP 6 - You will receive the full itinerary as soon as it is available. Links for the Zoom sessions will be provided at least 48 hours prior to the event.