Analytical Methods Week, run by AOAC INTERNATIONAL’s Official Methods Program, is a series of meetings using a convenient and popular virtual format for method developers and experts to come together and advance analytical science.
Featuring virtual expert review panel (ERP) meetings, Analytical Methods Week consolidates and streamlines ongoing AOAC consensus-building activities, such as ERP methods reviews and public comment periods, keeping these important steps in the process moving forward.
View the Schedule
All times are listed in Eastern US Standard Time (UTC/GMT -5 hours).
There is no cost to join us for AOAC Analytical Methods Week.
How To Register
- STEP 1 - Log into your account, or if you do not have one, create a new account.
- STEP 2 - Click the "Click Here to Register" button to get started.
- STEP 3 - Click "Proceed to Check Out" to complete your registration.
- STEP 4 - Please review your cart, then click "Submit Order."
- STEP 5 - Check your e-mail for your confirmation.
- STEP 6 - You will receive a link to the session at the e-mail address you have provided at least 48 hours prior to the event.